Monday, February 21, 2011

art :: magnetic pin board display frame

.
Display Frame

i sell art locally with a little shop in westport called bon bon atelier. they love my work, and i've done quiet well there, which i'm truly greatly for. if you're in the kc area make sure to stop by this super cute boutique the girls that own the shop are fabulous! i've struggled with my artwork for a long time, working hard to get it at a state which i like and which is well received all around; and slowly i've found my nitch. i have been enjoying making mini original art pieces, including... pins, earrings, pendants and rings for a bit now... you can buy/see more of my work on my artist etsy shop, benandi. but today i wanted to share a new display fixture, that serves as a magnt board (left) and pin board(right) created especially for my little pieces. i had a lot of fun making this, it was a quick project (less than an hour), which was self rewarding (knowing i made it), and super easy, costing less than 10 bucks total! i'll do a step by step tutorial of "how i made that" in a future post.

Girl No.3 Pin girl brooch for sale here

handmade mini feather pins feather pins for sale here

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...