Wednesday, March 16, 2011

motherhood : winter blues

.
march poster blogged
march poster on etsy

today's been a rough day. and the weather. well it's fabulous out there but i'm stuck inside. i think i just need some outdoor time. a bit of dirt under my feet. my hands in the garden soil. play with my kiddos in the yard or pushing them on a swing. maybe a walk thru the park to clear my head. any of these things sounds perfect on a day like today.

dear march,
i know it's not your fault.
but i'm ready for spring!
so hurry it up please!
- sandi

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...