Monday, April 25, 2011

art : brown

.
BROWN

BROWN - Color Collaboration : A Children's Series

Monkeys, Potato Head and who could forget Tow Mater! Our collection of brown arose the question of why not easter chocolates? And as I pondered this over in my head, thinking how yummy a candy collection may be, it came to my attention that it may have all slowly disappeared off the table before the photo shot was done. Needless to say a few items, non candy related in the wonderful shade of brown. Hope your weekend was great and your easter was filled with brown... chocolate that is!
happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are an expert in this field, good article and keep up the good work, my friend recommended me it.

    My blog:
    Meilleur taux ou societe Rachat de Credit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...