Thursday, April 07, 2011

artist : Lorena Siminovich

.

Lorena Siminovich
Image {1} Image {2} Image {3} Image {4} Image {5}


Don't you just love these illustrations by San Francisco based designer, artist and author, Lorena Siminovich. I know I do! I first noticed her work while searching for books and room decor for my own home. She had created these modern looking collages on wood paneling, which I really adored. Since then her work has taken off and now she's creating prints, posters, mobiles, flash cards, accessories and more. She is also the founder of Petit Collage! So go and check out her work, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it too!

Follow her here : personal site // etsy 

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! My favorite is {3}. Very nice layout. I really like how you made the link under the image to each specific item. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet note, I'm so glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...