Sunday, April 17, 2011

etsy treasurys

.
i always feel so honored when people message me and let me know that they've added my item to their treasury. there are so many treasury's out there and the themes including, color palettes and overall subject mater always amaze me. etsy members do an amazing job putting together these collections. so i'm always excited to see what wonderful treasuries which my items have been featured in.

many thanks to etsy members - littlereadervintage,  kattilasofi,  dawncorrespondence






0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...