Wednesday, April 13, 2011

motherhood : what i wore monday

.
what i wore (4/11)

what i wore monday (4/11). so i finally washed my 8 dollar dress i bought back on first fridays. when i saw it in the store i just loved the pattern. which is mainly why i grabbed it. but the cut and style for my body shape i was unsure of. after trying it on and wearing it to work all day though, i think i like it! if you couldn't already tell wyeth loved being in the shot, penny was a bit undecided though.

what i'm wearing

dress // i think it's homemade - thifted
shoe // vintage hush puppies - thrifted
belt // turquoise/gold elastic style - thrifted

7 comments:

  1. I love it! I think the colors, style and cut fit you perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute--I adore your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress and LOVE it on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Love Always

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dress! And what an adorable shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...