Saturday, May 07, 2011

i want to ride a bicycle

.
i want to ride my bicycle. i want to ride my bike.
i want to ride my bicycle i want to ride it where i like.
{Lyrics} Queen // Bicycle Race

ready for a spring? ready for a cruise on your bicycle? i would love to take a bike ride but sadly i don't own a bike. not to sure why not. but we don't. i was to ever buy a bike again though they would look something like this. the one with the basket, number 2 is surely calling out my name.



bicycles


{1} Diva Cruiser {2} Sommer {3} Gucci

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...