- the night before, we took her to the playground which she enjoyed! she's never been on a slide before but can you tell from the excited, closed eyed face that she LOVED it!
- her birthday day was low key because we planned on really celebrating it on the weekend.
- she received a special package in the mail from another penelope and her mama, 3ringcircus, with the cutest outfit ever, which she'll fit into quite soon!
- her grandparents sent her a cute doggie toy, which she loves! (thank you guys!)
- daddy and i gave her a vintage red topsy turvy doll via etsy shop : fuzzymama
- and her brother gave her a small collection of books.
- we had cake which was a hoot watching her dig and smear frosting all across her hair. needless to say there was a bath after.
- and over the weekend we travelled to the arboretum so she could explore the flowers and play outdoors.
flower at the arboretum. i'll post more pics of this soon