Wednesday, May 25, 2011

take ten tuesdays : rainbow brite

.
Happy Tuesday! Just kidding! So, todays Take Ten Tuesday is brought to you on a Wednesday, how silly is that, to say the least, but I had wanted to feature our lovely sponsor Heather of 3 Ring Circus & Pippi Parade, did you meet her yet? and made yesterday about her! And a quick post about my guest blogging at Freckled Nest! Either way, todays collection is inspired by my childhood, I'm a kid of the 80's and I bet others out there recall Rainbow Brite! I loved her even had a dolls myself. Enjoy!



1. Skates  2. Mug  3. Lunch Box  4. Photo  5. Record  
6. Sheets  7. Doll  8. Game  9. Legos  10. Toy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...