Friday, May 13, 2011

WEAR WARE WHERE (4)

.
happy friday all! so sorry i've been hesitant to post anything since blogger isn't running all that well and i didn't back up my last 2 posts and the internet just gobbled them right up. the buzz is that they will return back to normal but i'm not holding my breathe on it. yesterdays post was in honor of our little guy, wyeth, who turned 3 and my wear, ware, where post was nostalgic from my childhood and completely kiddo inspired. so who remembers - it's a small world? i do, i do! enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. love love love small world! always has been my favorite ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay so i am not the biggest disney fan,but its a small world is my fav! the whole mary blare obsession i have is a problem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...