Wednesday, June 08, 2011

blogs on the go & bloglovin'

.

well if you check the blog via your phone you'll notice a new look, the mobile template. the blogs still here. the same blog and same blog style but there's now a quick read version of mobile phones so you can read on the go and navigate quickly. above, i highlighted in pink how to view the full version on your phone. i hope you enjoy this feature but if you end up really hating it then please leave me a comment to let me know and i will gladly turn it off. i also added bloglovin' to the sidebar. hopefully i set it up all right so you can now follow via this feature too. make sure to tell me how you follow if not thru GFC on the FREE giveaways. happy hump(wednesday)!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...