Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guest Post by Marcy from A Designers Nest

.
Hi there! It’s Marcy, from  a designer’s nest, and I am thrilled to be guest posting here at Adalou. I’m somewhat new to the blogosphere, so I am honored that Sandi asked me to fill in a little! 

My blog is a hodgepodge of design things that I like…although I am a graphic designers by trade, I love all things design related and aesthetically pleasing…fashion, photography, and interiors to name a few. And, if you check out my blog, you will see that I am a sucker for soothing color palettes and modern mixed with rustic, so come check it out! I’d be happy to have some new friends :)

Recently, I came across the fabulous stylist Rebecca Newport. Rebecca is a freelance stylist, with a focus on still life and food. I’m loving the Spring color palettes, and her eye for unusual objects shot in interesting ways. I thought others might find some inspiration from these as well. Definitely check out her site here. Thanks again for having me over, Sandi! Happy week, everybody!

Thanks so much Marcy for visiting with us today. Make sure to jump over to her blog where you'll find her wonderful style sense and some amazing inspiration! 


0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...