Monday, June 20, 2011

hello monday & enamelware bowl winner

.

So, we're back home! And now I'm trying hard to catch up on everything I'm behind on, like packaging orders to ship out first this tomorrow, replying to emails, returning phone calls, shooting photos for the next mini collections (sorry no collection today as we were out of town and didn't prepare), etc... but honestly, at this point, I wouldn't have it any other way. Our trip was fabulous! My husband saw his sister graduate - Way to go Bee! We visited with tons of cousins which the kiddos had yet to meet. Spent a day at the aquarium - I'll few pictures to share. Enjoyed home cooked food - Thank you Momo (grandmother)! And spent some extra special quality time with one amazing family member - We're thinking of you and hoping you're doing well Popo (grandfather). All in all, our trip was awesome and surely went by way to fast. Like most vacations, they're over in a flash, which is a bummer but we're so happy for the family time we had together and also happy to be back home. Happy Monday! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead of yourself! xo :) s

I also wanted to share the enamelware contest winner which was number 4 - Blissmum! 
Blissmum please shoot me your address when you have time to claim your prize.

A special thank you to all who entered & keep your eyes peeled for the July giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing trip and good quality family time. Nothing is better than that! Glad you made it home safely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to be the winner. Thanks! I have emailed my info to you.
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...