Monday, June 27, 2011

mini collections : dinos (part1)

.
DINOS (part 1) - MINI COLLECTIONS SERIES
theme : groupings of dinosaur toys in a 3 part series (1 of 3)


Can you say ROOOAR!!!!! Well, this collection, was truly special to shoot due to a huge passion for dinosaurs. So it was pretty awesome having him explain which ones we needed to group together for the photo because they were of the same family. And boy does he have a bunch, I might add. Enough that they will be posted in a 3 parts series, this being part 1 of 3 and part 2 you'll see in the weeks to come. 

This collection was also truly special for us because I let him do a far share of the shooting, which usually he uses a play camera but today I figured he could use mine. I was a bit nervous about the camera being to big and him dropping it but after I had read a fabulous article over on Frecklednest about  "5 Ways to Bond with Children" it really got me thinking that I need to let him at least try shooting these pictures of his collections. He so enjoyed it. Mind you I now have about 100 pictures of the floor but below you'll find a few of his pictures and a couple I took of him. And I might add though, he's actually quite the photographer! Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! My son, who is soon to be five, has these exact same dinosaurs each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. cute!

    This inspires me to give my camera to my niece and nephews this weekend when I see them and see what they capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way for a Mom & Son to bond,He already looks like he knows just what to do. Give that Boy a Big Hug from Nona. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. he did so great!! i love the way he picked them out :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I have a large dinosaur passion myself :) My roller derby name is even Dinah Soars!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...