Monday, June 13, 2011

mini collections : pixar cars

.


PIXAR CARS - MINI COLLECTIONS SERIES
theme : Disney/Pixar diecast cars collection. Rainbow photo shoot.

So W and I are about to embark on a new collaboration titled "Mini Collections Series" these small collections will feature a random theme for Mondays, each week. You may see items carry over from one collection to the next, but it will all make more sense as we continue to branch out and photo document them a bit more. If you'd like to join in and create your own collections we'd love to see them too, or if you'd like to join us with our collections please email me adalou1[at]hotmail.com and I'll shoot you a message on the weekend so you can take your photo and post along side us at the beginning of the week. Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was amazing! 

*Oh and make sure to stop back by around noon as I have a guest interview with a special someone.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...