Thursday, June 30, 2011

my birthday recap

.
special package. sketchbook made by my brother steven! thank you, thank you!

yesterday was such a happy day. my family and friends did an amazing job making me feel loved. my mister gave me the more beautiful card and then took me out for a special birthday date night. my kiddos gave me cards and made me brownies. my parents sent me a card and cash, thanks mom & dad! my brother anthony called me to wish me a happy day. my other brother & his gf sent a special package. my cousin sent me flowers (i should have shot them but forgot, oops), thank you ronni they're beautiful though! my co-workers showers me with cards, gifts and candy. i ran out for a thrift run over lunch break and the thirfting gods blessed me with sweet finds. the weather was spectacular! and overall i couldn't be more happy. my life is great! and i have all these people and more to thank for making yesterday a day a special day to remember. a few pictures from the day. enjoy!

 how awesome is this handmade sketchbook by my sweet brother. thank you again!
thrifted (antique store) finds. thanks thrift gods!
special date night with the mister. the melting pot!

brownies by wyeth (age3). he did eat 2 before i came home to see them but still such a sweet treat!

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Wow, look at all the amazing gifts you got! Those brownies look incredible. I could eat the whole pan. I love the fact that they were taste-tested *before* you got home.. you know, to make sure they tasted okay. ;p Have a wonderful 4th weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a wonderful day!! Love the pictures! Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! looks like you had a great birthday.

    i wasn't happy with turning 30, but my 30s have turned out to be awesome! but, i only have 3.25 years left of them!!! ahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy belated birthday to you! Looks like it was a pretty sweet one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all for your sweet comments! it was surely a fabulous birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had so many awesome people around you to make the day extra special! Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy to read about your birthday and what a wonderful day it sounds like it was! Glad the flowers arrived and that you were surprised (every girl loves flowers) I enjoy reading your blog hon it makes me feel like you are right around the corner on North Main St and not so many miles away. Enjoy your 4th of July with Ben, Wyeth and Penny--give them my love and a special hug from Lee and I<3 I love you sweet cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very happy belated, m'lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...