Wednesday, July 27, 2011

artist : mimi & lucy (elizabeth)

.

I had found a little etsy shop a bit back called Mimi & Lucy, which seriously has the coolest vintage mixed media brooches I've seen. I don't know to much about the artist behind the shop, just that her name is Elizabeth and she's based out of California. But either way, I wanted to share some of the cuteness going on over in her etsy shop. It appears she has not one but 2 fabulous shops and 2 blogs too, so the links for these are all attached below. Enjoy & Happy Humpday!

Mimi & Lucy Shop   ||    Mimi & Lucy Blog   ||   GeeLizzie Blog     ||   Home Before Dark Shop


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh! Thanks so much for this wonderful feature! Your blog is adorable and is going to be one of my bookmarked favorites for reading while having my coffee each morning.
    A little more about me, I'm a baby boomer who grew up in the 60's which is why I'm so drawn to vintage from that era. My husband and I live a rather quiet life here in central California, both having come here from the coast which we miss very much. It's a second marriage for us both and between us we have 5 grown children but no grandkids as of yet. Instead we have adopted stray cats and now have 5 indoor cats, one outdoor cat, and will soon have 2 more cats that we promised we would care for. In fact my shop is named for 2 of our cats.
    Again, thank you so much!
    Elizabeth from the mimi and lucy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are literally too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...