Saturday, July 23, 2011

color palette : umbrella's (a new color series) (1)

.


I was thinking about this fun new color feature (above) for the blog, which I would showcase color palettes every now and again. There are so many beautiful images out there that I keep coming across and a lot of these images I would love to share with you, not only because the photography amazing but how fabulous is this color palette!?! I personally refer back to color palettes for everyday attire, ideas related around home decor or for reference when creating artwork. The "Color Palette" posts will look similar, yet difference, and showcase a photo along side the web color number for your personal reference. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea! The umbrellas under that skylight are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...