Thursday, July 14, 2011

day of silence

.
* image credit below

i'm sorry to put a damper on anyone's day but after receiving some long awaited news, that has definitely hit home hard for me and my family... i am going to call the next day or so, a day of silence. i'm going to relax, process info and collect myself. i will be taking a break from blogging, texting, emailing, and overall chit chat (twitter, fb, etc.) and i will response to your messages shortly. i'll be back soon!
xo, sandi

* above image was created by me with fuzzimo free clip art. plus a chalkboard texture of my own.

7 comments:

  1. Hope everything is alright. Can't wait to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing the best for you and your family, friend. If you need anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need...we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry to hear that. i hope everything is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all so much, your kindness is so appreciated. we're ok. sadly, dealing with a family loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know if we can do anything. Love Mom &Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...