Tuesday, July 26, 2011

interview : pussycat vintage

.


Lindsay is mama to Gavin (10), Finn (4) and wife of John. She is a dreamer, idea conjurer, lover of cats, tomatoes and things from the oven.

Nicole is mama to Logan (10), her bulldog Bacon (3) and girlfriend to Gray. She is an outgoing planner, list maker, tattoo lover, bull dog mother, baked goods taste tester and the glue that holds our shop together.

Pussycat Vintage was born out of our friendship and the thrill of finding unique vintage treasures. We started our shop a year ago (just for fun) and it has grown more than we could have imagined. We now have a blog, twitter, facebook and flickr so you can keep up with all of our latest shop and event updates.

SHOP  ||  BLOG  ||  TWITTER  ||  FB  ||  FLICKR


Pussycat Vintage offers a little bit of everything. We have clothing for men, women and kiddos. We also have a wide range of housewares-everything from the living room and kitchen to the perfect vintage cake topper.

1.    2.    3.    4.    5.    6.


Lindsay - My tastes tend to be pretty eclectic, so I find inspiration all over the place. I love old movies, design books, vintage sewing patterns and cookbooks, music and blogs, of course! My husband is also a huge inspiration to me in a number of ways. He has taught me to never compromise when it comes to pursuing your dreams. In addition, he is an awesome chef, so he is constantly inspiring me in the kitchen. Most of my free time is spent in the kitchen with my family, sewing, reading a good book or daydreaming about our future restaurant.

Nicole - I find inspiration through every day life as cliche as that may sound. It's true. I see it in my Nana, the park, other blogs, etsy shops, Logan, technology, homes, walks. I think that inspiration is everywhere, you just have to be open to it. Sometimes it's good not to be completely focused. When I'm not working my full time job or on the shop/blog I spend as much time as possible with my amazing son Logan and boyfriend Gray in our little home. I try to be outside as much as possible, read, work in my garden, go for bike rides and work out.




Nicole

  • new or vintage ~ VINTAGE!
  • favorite book ~ Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald
  • favorite color ~ Green, hands down.
  • summer or winter ~ Summer. I want to be outside as much as possible!
  • travel to anywhere of your choice? ~ Japan. There is so much culture, history, fashion and beautiful scenery there that I want to experience.
Lindsay

  • new or vintage ~ vintage
  • favorite color ~ green
  • music recently listened to ~Twin Shadow-Forget
  • favorite cherished treasure ~ My white vintage Le Crueset that my husband gave me for our 5th wedding anniversary. I seriously use it every day! It combines my love of vintage and food-what could be better?
  • favorite recipe/meal ~ This is hard because my tastes definitely reflect the seasons. For summer, my favorite meal would have to a freshly baked baguette, smeared with goat cheese and topped with tomatoes and basil straight from the garden (and a nice glass of cab to wash it down)


Nicole


Lindsay


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I hope you enjoyed getting to meet Nicole and Lindsay and thanks again ladies for interviewing with us today! xo :) sandi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...