Tuesday, July 05, 2011

news from miss p

.
 thrifted vintage bunny romper

hi it's me, penelope (miss p) and i wanted to share some exciting news with you! mommy saw me take a few steps back on june 13th but i didn't really care to walk by myself at this time. i thought i was ready, and i took a good handful of steps back and forth a bit but i rethought things and since i'm a better crawler i figured i should stick to crawling more and walking less. i would walk with one arm and your figure if you'd let me, or take i could take a few steps to the couch from the coffee table but that was about it. until this weekend, saturday, when i wowied them all as i started running about the house with a box. my brother and parents were impressed with my mad skills and cheered me on so much i figured i'd take another stab at this walking thing. by the end of the day i was almost a pro, well sort of. i could stand up alone and start walking around. and i even broke out into dance when the radio was turned on. i think i'll try this walking thing more. it will be funny to see if mommy can keep up me now.

dancing! and a runny nose and drool,  as we have all 4 molars breaking thru

9 comments:

  1. Oh my lord!! She is such a doll! I love the bottom pic, look like she is busting a move. Congrats on the mad walking skills P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute! She'll be running laps around the house in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's such a cutie pie! i love the one where she's pushing the box around... you can see the excitement in her face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god, this totally tugs at your heartstrings. how adorable!! that last picture is so precious...and that little face!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos How we wish we could be there to enjoy this fun time ! thanks for sharing with us.
    Love to you all, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! that dancing photo is the cutest thing ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Sandi! Penny needs some Sara time so I can spoil her. You have the cutest kids hand down! Yay for walking Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all for the sweet comments. we're pretty luck to have such a wonderful little lady in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Penelope! What a big girl! Also, she is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...