Friday, July 22, 2011

ric rac roundup this saturday 7/23

.

Well this weekend, Saturday, July 23rd is the 3rd Annual Summer Ric Rac Roundup sponsored by bon bon atelier. I've been sewing my fingers off and it's about time for an amazing show! There are 23 of the most talented Kansas City artists and crafters who make everything from prints, jewelry, ceramics, plush and even snowcones! For more info, directions, etc. you can visit the Ric Rac Roundup (link above in blue) homepage. If you live locally come swing by and say hello as I'll be out there all day. A few plush items which will be there...

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I think the ele's will be a hit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...