Thursday, July 07, 2011

vote for your favorite ele!

.


well i need your help with a vote. i have been sewing, sewing, sewing as i prepare for a local craft far, the ric rac roundup, and durning all this sewing i've been snapping pics to share along the way. i've had a few people ask about my plush pieces and though i would love to add them to the shop (benandi) now, well, then i'd be shy on inventory for my show. so you understand why i can't really part with much at this time. i promise i will put all carry over into the shop after the show (show on 23rd) but since you're all so patiently waiting and i can't keep you all biting at the bit, i wanted to give you the option to pick your favorite 2 from the 9 above which will travel to the shop tomorrow night. the voting is via the blog, instagram and twitter but just leave me a comment below about which one you'd like to see over on my handmade etsy and by popular demand it will be in the shop tomorrow evening. thanks for your help! xo :) s

9 comments:

  1. So cute, love the elephants!!

    My picks would be the pink ele on the bottom left & the yellow one in the middle row all the way on the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! the white with yellow flowers and the blue and green floral ones are my pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top middle, the white with the yellow flowers. And the bottom right, the yellow with flowers and green eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so precious!!! My faves are the black plaid, and yellow with green eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so hard to pick just 2!! But, because I cannot wait for you to start carrying these in the shop I really like 1 and 2, third row down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the white ele with the floral pattern! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the plaid and watermelon one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well i'm going to vote anyway! i love them all but if i had to choose it'll be the very first black and white one AND the watermelon red with black seeds (the one in the middle in the last row!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are all cute.....but i like the middle plaid one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...