Tuesday, August 30, 2011

are you the bicycle tea towel winner?

.

Thank you so much to all of you who entered the contest for the bicycle tea towel, courtesy of Apt528. I greatly appreciate all of your comments and I wanted to announce our winner, comment number 2, Congrats Kaycie! When you have a minute please email your shipping info to adalou1@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

** Make sure to swing back later this afternoon for an all new Take 10 Tuesdays & if you missed it this morning a Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich recipe from my mom!

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...