Wednesday, August 24, 2011

august sponsors (part 3)

.
As August comes to an end I hope you've had time to meet all of the lovely Sponsors? I'd like to introduce you the last group of sponsors and I hope you'll link on over to their wonderful sites and enjoy a good look around thru their blogs, shops or even chit chatting with them via twitter. happy link love, happy early (and yes im seriously up posting at 2am) wednesday morning!  xo, s


  
JENNIFER   -   Site   ||   Flickr


KRYSTIN   -   Site   ||   Twitter


CITLALLI   -   Site   ||   Shop

AMY   -   Site   ||   Shop

1 comment:

  1. ooh, these sites are so cool! thank you so much for sharing :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...