Monday, August 22, 2011

collections : enamelware bowls

.

Hey All, Happy Monday!!! Well today is a bit different than my normal Monday mini collections but I promise we'll be back on track for them next week. This past weekend, I received and email request from a special reader (thank you lovely reader, you know who you are and I appreciate it!) about sharing pictures of my enamelware collection. They heard I loved enamelware bowls and had been collecting some for a bit, and they had seen a few of my collections shared on Frecklewonder and MyGirlThursday recently so they wanted to see more into our home. Now these pictures were actually from my guest posted back in May over on DeeDee914, and you can see the rest and my post over there. And, I should probably take a few new pictures due to a couple more bowls have been added to the collection since then, but without further ado a few pictures. Hope you had a happy weekend! Are you a collector? What do you collect?

ABOVE : Kaj Franck Arabia Finland Enamel Bowl // Hearts
ABOVE: Collection includes Cathrineholm, Finel, Arabia of Finland, Emalox, Skoal, and Dansk.

7 comments:

  1. Really lovely collection! I love the bright fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing collection, I'm jealous! :) I love how you have it displayed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection! I love colorful bowls, plates, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Alexis, Lisa & Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, it's such a fun collection - I am pretty jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your collection! Just used the picture of your hearts bowl on my blog and gave you credit, let me know if that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sharon, and thanks for linking me on your lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...