Monday, August 22, 2011

FREE SPONSOR Spaces for September

.

wow, so it's almost september! can you believe it!?! is going to be a little different for my free sponsors spots this month as i'm still offering 15 FREE ad spaces, on a first come first serve basis but they will all be sized at 100 pixels. i've been having some complications with people understanding the free ad sizes and to cut on the confusion and make it earier on everyone, including myself, i've just decided that the 100 pixel size will work best for the blog at this time. please note that you may see some additional icons intergraded among the 15 free spaces but these are for friends of the adalou blog. next month is going to be a great month though, filled with a few special guest posts, guest interviews, giveaways and a few special blog updates & other news! so you may leave a comment below on this post if you'd like to register to win your FREE September ad space! good luck! xo :) s

18 comments:

  1. eeee I want one! Can I have one even though I had one last month? Woo hoo! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to continue sponsoring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win a free sponsor space on your lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea that I'd love to be a part of!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome of you to do and I would love to be a part of it!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win! My birthday is September 29 so it'd be like an awesome birthday gift, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be a part of AdaLou next month. Count me in please :)

    http://www.feedyoursoulart.com
    feedyoursoulart@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to sponsor your blog next month!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. me me me did i make in time!!!!!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi - love your little blog and would love to be included in the sponsor list!

    noahbabyblog (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'd like to continue sponsoring, please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would love to be a sponsor! such a fan of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love one as I switched blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is now closed - thank you to all who entered above and i look forward to you joining me for an exciting september!

    ReplyDelete
  15. id love to win a spot!
    hialissa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...