Friday, August 12, 2011

happy 6th anniversary!

.
all photography by mollie grady edited by me

Six years ago today,  I married the most wonderful man! He's kind & loving. He has a silly side which makes me laugh, yet a serious side when I need advice or support. He's loyal. Optimistic about life and everything about us. An amazing husband but even more, an awesome Dad! I'm so truly lucky that he found me, and even more lucky and honored to be called his wife. I couldn't be more happy with where we've been, where we're at, and where we're going as we continue on this journey of life! You're seriously my everything and I couldn't do it without you by my side! Like our wedding bands are inscribed, you're truly My Love, My Life, My Friend! Thank you and Happy 6 Years!


7 comments:

  1. beautiful photos!! congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 6 years! That is wonderful! I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw happy anniversary. how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! i feel almost like i was there since i know the entire back story of you two!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...