Friday, August 19, 2011

Logan Michael : I'm an AUNT!!!!

.
I'm an aunt, I'm an aunt, I'm an AUNT!!!! And if you couldn't tell I'm super excited about this!!!!

My BIL (the misters brother) and his wife moved here to join us in 2008 for the birth of Wyeth. It was a huge leap of faith for them as they packed up a U-Haul and traveled cross the USA from NJ to Kansas to start their new life here in the Midwest. The lived with us for the first few months until they found a place of their own. They had not transferred jobs, nor had known what they wanted to do, so they were here to start fresh and new, and on the hunt for a change in life style. It wasn't long and they soon found their niche and then recently (9 months ago) decided it was time to start a family. I couldn't be more thrilled that they are here with us! The 4 of us, plus two THREE kiddos are all like one small happy family! And yesterday we welcomed Logan Michael, the newest little member to the clan! My SIL did amazing and is doing well. My BIL is the proudest new papa ever! And they couldn't have been blessed with a cuter kiddo! I'm so happy for them to start this new journey in their life, and I couldn't be more thrilled to be a new, first time AUNT, and to be here to share it with them!  



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family on this little addition! He's so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw congrats! being an aunt is SO much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture of Logan and family! Congratulations to everyone!! We are so happy for you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a dear little man! :) Send our love to the new happy little family, can't wait to see more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...