Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Look : Back To School

.



Hello AdaLou readers, I'm Nicole from Pussycat Vintage! I'm so thrilled to team up with the amazing Miss Sandi and bring you a new monthly post. This series "The Look", will always feature a specific look which may be for the kiddos, for you, for your home, for the season, you just never know. I promise to keep you on your toes and bring you some new and inspiring looks each month. For this month, as we all head in to fall, I couldn't think of a better look than "Back To School". If the kiddos in your life aren't back to it already, they will be soon. I hope you enjoy the looks I have put together for the little ladies and gents. Thank you for stopping by and here's to a great school year! 

xo, Nicole

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much Nicole for sharing these collections with us today! What great inspiration &
such and eye you have for fashion. I can't wait to see more collections next month! Check out more
of Nicole's style and inspiration over at the Pussycat Vintage Blog! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Little Ladies Links:

Little Gents Links:

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...