Tuesday, August 23, 2011

musician : jakob dylan

.
photo via

Earlier this month, we went ventured to Farm Aid and were super excited to see a few of our favorite performers live. One of them being the ever so talented Jakob Dylan. The mister has almost all of Bob Dylan's cataloged music, he's a huge fan! So it was no doubt in my mind that when his son started performing more with his band the Wallflowers that we wouldn't love him too. When Jakob Dylan announced he was added to the line up of artist for Farm Aid we were even more pumped about the show! At the show his lineup included, 6th Avenue Heartache, Sleepwalker, One Headlight, What's So Funny About Peace, Love and Understanding & one of my favorites, Nothing But the Whole Wide World! Hope you enjoy some Tuesday tunes, make sure to swing by later today as I'll be back with an all new Take Ten Tuesday! Enjoy! xo s

SITE  ||  TWITTER  ||  DYLAN FB  ||  WALLFLOWER FB

photo via

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how much he looks like his dad, though I'm sure he plays that up a bit ( like that last picture). I haven't listened to Jakob since the 90s, so thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! I'm glad you got to go to Farm Aid. What a fun night!

    xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...