Wednesday, August 03, 2011

news from penny : miss mess

.

hi all it's me, miss mess aka penny! i'm stopping by to chit chat about why mommy calls me "miss mess" because i'm sure she's said it from time to time and you're all probably wondering how messy can she really be. well i wanted to clarify what's going on over here. looking at my photos i'm sure you can tell i am a bit of a sloppy eater but mommy understands, i'm still a baby, what can i say. either way, i'm working on my own line of tie dyed baby attire over here and i can help you sport one yourself if you ever so choose. this design is called strawberry smears, glorious grape and ritzy crumble craze. so whatta think? bye bye for now, xo miss mess (penny)

p.s. and yes mom gave me a bath after this. i guess she thought i looked a little dirty. maybe it was the sticky strawberry hair, hmmm?

p.s.s. the bulges (top photo) in in onesie... those are cracker pieces i'm saving for later ;)

6 comments:

  1. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. Way to go Miss Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! She is so precious!!! Look at tose big bright eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter likes to look like this too, so baths every other day are manditory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how she's hiding crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...