Wednesday, August 31, 2011

what inspires you?

.

image via pinterest


I've been inspired a lot lately. I'm not to sure what sparked it all but this fabulous photo just says it all. I've been challenging myself in new ways, stepping outside my comfort zone and pushing myself to trying to keep up with anything and everything around me but there's so much art, fashion, photography, products, etc. out there that I keep having to step back to soak it all in. Right now I have a bunch of ideas all jumbled in my head about things I want to do, places I want to travel too, things I'd like to make and even yummy food I'd love to try. I find a lot of my inspiration thru friends, family and things I see on a daily basis. Jointing down notes to keep running lists has really helped me not to forget things though.

So what inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. Being outside inspires me. I also am inspired by all of the blogs I follow. :-)

    Have you ever been here? http://designspiration.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...