Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Around the Yard + Free Desktop

.

Around our yard there are a bunch of animals, tree's, bushes, bugs, plants, weeds and occasionally mushrooms! These oh so tiny mushrooms were just to cute not to share. I don't see them too often around our yard, but when it rains, little clumps of them pop up to say hello! I'm taking a break from todays Take Ten Tuesdays. I hope you have a nice Tuesday and below is a free desktop, if you'd like a little picture of mushrooms for yourself. 

4 comments:

  1. That picture is my new background. Thanks! XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mushrooms! They're so cute :) I love the last picture!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    I wish I had a yard haha I'm so jealous.

    -Katherine

    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little 'shrooms are too cute! And I think I just found my new desktop for fall. :) Thanks Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...