Saturday, September 10, 2011

artist : susan victoria attard

.

I just came across the wonderful photography of Susan Victoria Attard and I am just wowed by the lighting, angled views and overall beauty of her subject matter. I don't know much about her other than what I read on her Flickr bio but it looks like she has a little blog and FB too. Link on over to check our her photography, I'm sure you'll be equally impressed!


FLICKR   ||   BLOG   ||   FACEBOOK





Image Credit. Starting from top Left to Right 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, thanks for introducing me to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for appreciating my work! :D You made my day! Please follow my recipe blog on.. http://desperatekitchengoddess.blogspot.com/ and try some of my recipes ;) I miss photography..must find time again to take some photos! p.s. Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Sue I'm so happy you loved the post and I love your photography. Your food blog is super cute, and tasty looking too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...