Wednesday, September 21, 2011

happy birthday ben!

.

Look at that handsome fellow, oh how I love him, would you believe me if I told you he turns 21 today! Ok maybe not 21, but, it really is his special day. So Happy Birthday to the most wonderful guy ever, my mister, Ben! Who's caring, gentle, handsome, sweet, loving, hilarious and way too much more to list! I feel so truly lucky to have been able to spend 11 amazing birthdays with you so far and I can't wait to spend many more in the years ahead of us! Love you! xo :) s

p.s. Age is just a number, I know you're surely not a day over 14 though, right? ;)

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...