Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a much needed day away

.
yesterday, tuesday, i had a day away with my co-workers as we traveled to the kearney farm. it was lovely, the weather was fabulous and it was much needed trip for myself and fellow friends. i stepped away from my 9-5 day on the computer and went back to the basics of working with my hands. i made some necklaces but do you wanna see what else i made? look down bottom. i was a great way for me to collect myself as i've been having a bit on my plate recently and trying to process it all. needless to say this day away was awesome! i tneed to do this kinda thing more often. so how was your tuesday? did you grab yourself a free mushroom desktop yet?

8 comments:

  1. Sandi that is so cute!! Sounds like a perfect and well needed day. So glad you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Birdie is adorable. I wish I could try to do some of that, but my husband has banned my clumsy self from any of his woodworking tools...especially sharp ones. Guess that will just mean more work for him...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that birdie! So adorable. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish we could go again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that! I'm envious of your talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could have gone :( That turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...