Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Ringling Circus (Photos + Video)

.
So last weekend the boy and I went to see the Ringling Brothers, Barnum & Bailey Circus! I hadn't seen the circus since I was a little kid myself and it was such a fun experience I would totally recommend attending one if the circus comes to town. We had popcorn and snacks as we watched the tiger tamer who was first up for perform. I was then told we now need a pet white tiger for our house, ha ha HA! We enjoyed cotton candy and got a silly hat to wear for the show. The motorcyclist and lady on trapeze where very cool as they flipped around the wire and raced all about, but the motorcyclist in the steel cage (video below) were by far his FAVORITE! And he even mentioned he is going to do this when he gets bigger. I guess the mister's next project will be a steel ball, just kidding, but how cool would this be though. People jumping on trampolines where entertaining and the elephants where also a hit. All in all we had an awesome time and are so looking forward to taking miss P next time the circus stops in town. So have you been to the circus lately?



5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That looks like so much fun! Your family is so cute. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your photos are pulled straight out of what I imagine a circus should look like- it must have been an experience! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ronni lynn gonzales williamsSeptember 18, 2011 at 2:19 PM

    thanks for sharing this moment with us. going to the circus is so special such a childhood moment. even though they say that the animals are not taken care of, when i took mariah last year, we saw them up close and they look pretty healthy to me. sure, would they be better in their own environments? maybe or maybe not due to poachers! i love the zoo too and cannot wait to take mariah to the zoo, any zoo!! maybe in KS lol. loved the pictures and getting to see another day in your life sweetie. miss you tons! ronni lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! It looks like we must have been living close to one another, because the circus came into my town recently too! I love the circus... the decoration, the wonder, the colors, the acts... and the elephants! I wish I could've gone, but I was moving out at the time. Looks like you had fun though! :)

    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to the circus since my parents won tickets almost 20 years ago...but I remember how excited I was when I was a teenager. Back then, the elephant was my favorite. I guess I've always had a soft spot for Dumbo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...