Friday, September 16, 2011

So I've been guest posting elsewhere...

.
Just thought I'd let ya know I've been busy busy busy lately and I have a few guest posts on a couple special ladies blogs.


First up, did you see "The Look" post today thanks to Nicole of Pussycat Vintage! In return I have my ABC Vintage Collections over on their blog so come on over and check out the letter C.


And the next guest post was a fun swap with the wonderful Amy of A is for Ampersand! She did a post yesterday of how to take a look thru all 4 Seasons! In return I did a guest post with a fun DIY project, I'm hoping you'll go check out and maybe you'll even love it too!

Hope your weekends off to a great start! Happy Friday friends! xo, :) s

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...