Tuesday, September 20, 2011

take ten tuesdays : fall footwear

.
I have a hard time buying shoes for myself. As silly as that sounds, I think it's the justification of spending a bit of money on something that gets walked on and just may see a pile of dog poo or be wrecked in the rain before I can fully enjoy them. I love the idea of having multiple styles of shoes but honestly I think I only own 7 pairs (yes, you heard me right) which get their far share of wear. I'm loving all of these shoes below, maybe I should take the plunge and buy more cute shoes for my collection! But with minimal (like zero!) closet space, where would I store such lovelies? xo, :) s

 How or where do you store all your pretty shoes? 


6 comments:

  1. Love nº 5 and nº10!!!! here in Chile is starting summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Number One - SO CUTE! I want those. I bought myself number seven for as a special treat for getting a 4.0 these last two semesters. Hahaha. Oh to justify... spending too much money! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 70% of these which is weird since I don't own many of them either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love #2, #8 and #9.
    I'm going to have to find some. :] maybe on fall break we can go looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving them! I actually have # 2 on black.
    I store my shoes on a closet that's in our hallway! Really handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post. Now you can find b2b e marketplace for bulk leather footwear import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...