Tuesday, September 20, 2011

travels across country... a quick hello!

.
So my brother is moving to San Diego, and he decided to stop in and say hello along his travels across country. It was so awesome seeing him and his gf for a few days, and though their stay wasn't long enough, I still managed to grab a few snapshots till we meet up again. The weekend was filled with sandbox fun, a trip to Deanna Rose Farmstead, seeing the Foo Fighters in concert (which was AMAZING!) and we enjoyed catching up and hanging out eating some tasty home cooked meals. 
Best of Luck you two! We miss you already!  xo :) 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how fun! You'll have to come on out to SD for a visit. I was there just the other day and the weather was a sunny 72!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get over how much you and your family look alike! Even your brother and your kids look similar. So cute! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...