Tuesday, September 27, 2011

what she wore : a guest post by cedar

.
Hello Ada Lou readers! My name is Cedar and I blog over at The Vintage Wife! I am a brand new mom to my sweet girl, Lucy. I am so excited that Sandi was kind enough to invite Lucy and I to do an outfit post on her beautiful blog today. Enjoy! xo. Cedar & Lucy


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much Cedar and Lucy for guest posting for me today! I love your dress & Lucy's bonnet is fabulous; and how awesome that your mom saved these special things for you both to now enjoy. If you love vintage as much as this stylish mama please make sure to swing over to her blog to say hello! You can also find her elsewhere below. Happy Tuesday! xo :) s

The Vintage Wife (Cedar)  -  BLOG  ||   TWITTER  ||  FB

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Our little girl (due in 3 weeks!) already has a closet full of vintage and I can't wait to dress her in them. How special to be able to pass baby clothes of your own onto your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...