Saturday, October 22, 2011

adalou featured etsy treasury loves

.
I'm always so honored when people contact me about being including in their treasuries. A few recent ones I was on so happy to be a part of thanks to all of these lovely people below. How cool are these themed groupings, I'm just loving them all but number 1, Mod Style is really calling out my name. Hope your weekends going well, happy late Saturday nite! xo :) s


My wooden bowl, bottom row.


Tavern sign for Mare's Head, middle row.


Bourbon glass down bottom.

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...