Friday, October 21, 2011

doubledutch boutique

.
I recently came across Doubledutch boutique and boy oh boy was I impressed. Their fashionable, yet affordable clothing offers a high range of style for every taste. They also offer jewelry, purses, home decor items & shoes from a variety of designers. So link on over to their shop below (or stop by if you're in the Baltimore area) I'm sure you'll find something you'll love! Happy Friday, Happy Weekend! xo :) s

Doubledutch Boutique
SITE    //    TWITTER    //    FACEBOOK

1 comment:

  1. I love that purse. What an adorable little shop. Maybe when my mom and I go visit the East coast in a year or two we'll go visit. That would be so much fun. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...