Sunday, October 02, 2011

Hallmarket ( A Local Craft Fair)

.
Yesterday, Saturday, we attended a local craft fair called Hallmarket (which was featuring Hallmark artist). The weather was a bit cooler than hoped for, but still enjoyable as we walked about outdoors. We loved seeing what fabulously talented artists there are around town since we, know a bunch but surely don't know them all. A few snapshots from the fair. Happy Weekend! :) s

Oh and p.s. did you see our fun lishyloo skipperoo blog hop that started yesterday and is happening for 7 days! Come join us to celebrate as we share day number 2 with Alix of Modern Kiddo!

And p.p.s. if you're oh so curious about one of the artists works you see in my photos, ask away and I'll try my best to point out who it is. :)



5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the look of those bowls. Did you find some fun things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really good time, even in the cold. I agree with the comment above, those bowls look amazing. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a great time. I'm sad I wasn't able to make it. School keeps me so so busy and sleepy. I'm glad you had such a great time though. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis - I found a few small things for xmas gifts for our fams, I didn't post them though since my mom (hi mom!) enjoys reading the blog too. I'll surely share them at a later date though ;)

    Cassie - (and Alexis too) those bowls are by the talented Flora Chang of Happy Doodled Land. Link to her flickr where you can see more of her works... http://www.flickr.com/photos/happydoodleland/

    Rae - that's ok, maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even see you snap a photo of the cupcake bath fizzies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...