Sunday, October 30, 2011

Journey Kitchen // A Food Blog

.

I recently stumbled upon Journey Kitchen and absolutely fell in LOVE!!! This photography food blog is amazing, and is written by Kulsum, a very talented food artisian and photographer. I'm sharing a few of my favorites I've found over on her site, so you may all savor over them too. You surely need to swing on over to Journey Kitchen as I'm positive you will love and be tempted to eat, anything and everything you see. Hope your weekends happy! :) xo s

JOURNEY KITCHEN   //   BLOG   //    TWITTER    //    FLICKR    //    FACEBOOK

Images   1   //   2   //   3   //   4

5 comments:

  1. I am now officially hungry ;) those brownies look SO good! :D
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so cute! Thanks for recommending. Great read. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! Thanks for sharing. I always love new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that food looks so delicious, and I love the photography. I'm always on the search for new food blogs and great recipes. Can't believe I haven'T found this yet.

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    xoxoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I'm definitely going to have to check that out because I love spending time drooling over new recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...