Friday, October 28, 2011

Ladies & Gentlemen Studio

.

Ladies and Gentlemen is a wonderful design studio offering an array of beautiful handmade pieces founded Jean Lee & Dylan Davis. Their love of vintage and mid century mod design had drawn me to find both their etsy & big cartel shops. Now look at those utensils, how awesome! The color palette alone is perfect, and that hand woven rug, oh swooooon. I could totally use one of them in my home. This couple is so talented, plus Jean runs another shop for handmade lovelies over at Chikabird. Hope you're week has wrapped up nicely. Happy Friday friends! xo :) s

LADIES & GENTLEMEN   //   ETSY   //   BIG CARTEL   //   BLOG   //   FLICKR

Images   1   //   2   //   3   //   4

3 comments:

  1. I really (add another, really) would love to be able to make something like that rug, that is what i call talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ladies and gentlmen. Such a great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doily rug is just too beautiful for words! I am in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...