Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Many Faces of Penelope!

.
This girl has far to many faces to count. They're hysterical at times and make us all smile. This was over one dinner sitting and though I'm only sharing 6 which I could capture, she surely has way more than this. She's so entertaining to watch as she'll sometimes puts on a show cracking herself up while doing this. She understands when you are talking about her too, and will even fake laugh, make a mad face or frown when her brother asks her too. And look at those little hair wings, untamable, yet so cute! We love our little comedian, maybe she'll be an actor.

11 comments:

  1. hmm. wonder who she gets her humor from??
    ...couldnt be from oh i don't know, BEN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little girl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love them all but especially the fake laugh... it reminds me of my nieces and nephews at that age. The fake laugh is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny, I just thought the same thing about Ingrid when she gave me sixteen different dramatic faces while taking her picture before school :) little drama queens.

    Penelope is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my god this is too darn precious!! I love all her little faces so much! She is quite the character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this truly cracked me up this morning!! what a super cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all! she's surely quiet a character and always quite expressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Sandi, this is exactly what I needed tonight. I think if I had to choose I would say they're all my favourite faces. she looks so much like you. what a lucky little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! I love this and I love her name <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...