Monday, October 24, 2011

mini collections : blue thread

.

I love to sew! But where would I be without thread. I'll admit, I have a slight obsession with wooden spools and these ones are part of a much larger collection which are stored in a vintage wooden sewing box. From time to time they are used for small one of a kinda projects, but mostly they just hang out waiting to me admired, or in this case photographed. I love blue, could you tell? Hope your weekend was happy! xo :) s


So what's your favorite color?

4 comments:

  1. Teals and turquoises are my favorite shades! These colors look so pretty together... such a good idea to show off your collection of thread, that's one we can all relate to!
    <3 Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one in the bottom left corner of the drawer. Pretty as a peacock. I could wear these colours every day for the rest of my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! My favorite is anything purple! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You never fail to amaze me Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...