Monday, October 31, 2011

mini collections : vinyls by julie west

.

Happy Halloween Friends! I hope your weekend was fabulous! So this mornings mini collection is featuring one of my favorite artists, Julie West. If you don't know Julie's work please link on over and check out her amazing art. She is a very talented illustrator that has dabbled in the vinyl toy industry some and these are a few of her pieces which are among my toy collection. Did I ever tell you I collect toys? And we have quite a bit... they currently aren't on display due to space, but someday (hopefully sooner than later) they will make their way back out of their boxes to add a bit of color to out home. As I'm sharing all of these collections each Monday, I'm curious... What do you collect?

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...